A. Acceptance of Terms
B. Membership and Accessibility
1. LICENSE TO ACCESS
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the Platform is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and that: (a) all registration information that you submit is truthful and accurate, (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and (c) your use of the Platform and Services offered through this Platform do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (defined below) may be terminated without warning if we believe that you are under the age of 18 or that you are not complying with any applicable federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
You need not register with Rapidfy to simply visit and view the Platform, but to access and participate in certain features of the Platform, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account"). To create an account, you must submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Platform and create a password. You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to Rapidfy in providing you with more a more customized experience when using the Platform. You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook account and log-in credentials (your "Third-Party Site Password").
You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Rapidfy password and, if applicable, your ThirdParty Site Password (collectively, "Passwords") at all times and shall keep your Passwords secure at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify Rapidfy immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another's Account without permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Platform and/or the Services offered through the Platform. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Rapidfy will not be liable for your losses caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of Rapidfy or others due to such unauthorized use. An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a "Registered User."
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the "Account Policies"):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Platform in any medium without Rapidfy's prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Platform other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Platform for its intended purpose.
- You will provide accurate and complete information when creating your Account.
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," "scrapers," etc., to access the Platform for any purpose without rapidfy's prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect service professionals or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Platform information or content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the Rapidfy servers, or any server of a Rapidfy subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser, any application interfaces; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the Platform for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. Rapidfy reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form service professionals or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with Rapidfy without express written permission from Rapidfy.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in Rapidfy's sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Platform's infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any third-party participation in the Platform; or (iii) bypasses Rapidfy's measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Platform.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Platform, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any commercial solicitation purposes.
If you do not meet, or are unable to comply with, any of the above-referenced membership eligibility criteria or Account Policies, please do not use the Platform. Should Rapidfy find that you violated the terms of the membership eligibility criteria or any other terms stated herein, Rapidfy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your use of the Platform.
3. ADDITIONAL POLICIES
C. Member Conduct
1. PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT
You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Platform, including your profile ("Profile"), the posting of your Service ("Offer"), the posting of your desired Service ("Want"), or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Platform, the Service, the service professional, or the Service User ("Feedback") (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as "Submitted Content" and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a "Posting" or as "Postings") that:
- invades anyone's privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Rapidfy or any third party;
- is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate; is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant Rapidfy all of the license rights granted herein;
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufactureinstalled copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another's copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right; is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a rapidfy employee, agent, manager, Service Provider, another user, or any other person though any means; advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Platform (as determined by Rapidfy in its sole discretion);
- contains or could be considered "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", "affiliate marketing", or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
- distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm rapidfy, or the interests or property of Rapidfy users;
- is non-local or irrelevant content;
- contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of Rapidfy.
2. PROHIBITIONS ON SENDING MESSAGES
You will not send messages to other users containing:
- offers to make national or international money transfers for amounts exceeding the asking price of a service, with intent to request a refund of any portion of the payment; or
- unsolicited advertising or marketing of a service not offered on the Platform or an external website
3. NO DISCRIMINATION
All Postings. Federal, state and local laws prohibit employment postings with any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or other protected class. Rapidfy will not knowingly accept any Posting for employment which is in violation of the law. Rapidfy has the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, to immediately remove any employment Posting that discriminates or is any way in violation of any federal, state, or local law.
4. PROHIBITIONS WITH RESPECT TO SERVICES
While using the Platform, you shall not:
- post content or items in any inappropriate category or areas on the Platform;
- fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you, unless the service professional has materially changed the description of the Service description after you negotiate an agreement for such Service, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the service professional's identity;
- fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Service User fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service User's identity; manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other users' Postings; circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Rapidfy; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Platform user);
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the Platform or using it for purposes unrelated to the Platform);
As a participant in the Platform, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback: (a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided; (b) leaving Feedback in order to make the service professional or Service User appear better than he or she actually is or was; and (c) including conditions in an Offer or Want that restrict a service professional or a Service User from leaving Feedback.
1. Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback. If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, Rapidfy, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account; and/or (iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page.
3. Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback. In the event of any dispute between users of the Platform concerning Feedback, Rapidfy shall be the final arbiter of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE PLATFORM CONCERNING FEEDBACK, RAPIDFY HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFOR.
The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and is not complete or exclusive. Rapidfy reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Platform (or the Services) and (b) refuse, delete or remove, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that Rapidfy determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Platform or to any other user of this Platform and/or Services. Rapidfy reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you are allowed to send to other users to a number that Rapidfy deems appropriate in Rapidfy's sole discretion. Rapidfy may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at Rapidfy's discretion, Rapidfy will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Platform or on the Internet. Rapidfy does not and cannot review every Posting posted to the Platform. These prohibitions do not require Rapidfy to monitor, police or remove any Postings or other information submitted by you or any other user.
D. Rules for service professionals
1. PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST NOT BE FRAUDULENT
2. PROFILES AND OFFERS CANNOT USE TECHNIQUES TO AVOID OR CIRCUMVENT RAPIDFY FEES
3. PROFILES AND OFFERS MUST PROMOTE A FAIR PLAYING FIELD AND PROVIDE A SAFE, SIMPLE, AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL PLATFORM USERS
4. SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
If a service professional violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, rapidfy, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the service professional's Account privileges; (c) suspend the service professional's Account; (d) cause the service professional to forfeit any fees earned on a canceled Posting; and/or (e) decrease the service professional's status earned via the Feedback page.
E. Rules for Service Users
1. SERVICE USERS SHALL NOT TAKE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS:
(a) commit to purchasing or using a Service without paying; (b) sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service; (c) agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the service professional's terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of disrupting a Posting; or (d) misuse any options made available now or in the future by rapidfy in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
2. SANCTIONS FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE RULES FOR SERVICE USERS
If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, Rapidfy, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service User's Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service User's Account; and/or (d) decrease the Service User's status earned via the Feedback page.
F. Use of Submitted Content
1. NO CONFIDENTIALITY
The Platform may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the Service Providering, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, Rapidfy does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content.
You agree that any Submitted Content provided by for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Platform is provided on a non-proprietary and nonconfidential basis. You agree that Rapidfy shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services.
2. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
3. YOUR OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND LICENSE TO RAPIDFY
You acknowledge and understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Platform, including your Submitted Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You may remove your Submitted Content from the Platform at any time. If you choose to remove your Submitted Content, the license granted above will automatically expire.
4. RAPIDFY'S DISCLAIMERS AND RIGHT TO REMOVE
2. You acknowledge and understand that when using the Platform, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that Rapidfy is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against rapidfy with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold rapidfy, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Platform.
3. You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content, that you publish or display on or through the Platform, or transmit to other Platform users. You understand and agree that Rapidfy may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Platform users or others.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to Rapidfy, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, "Suggestions"), suggesting or recommending changes to the Platform, including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and Rapidfy is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that Rapidfy is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Suggestions, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution.
G. Mandatory Third Party Verification Service
Rapidfy uses a variety of tools in an effort to make our Platform as safe as possible for service professionals and Service Users. Among these tools could be background checks and identification verifications with national databases. Do not register as a service professional on Rapidfy if you do not want Rapidfy to search for you on any national databases. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using Rapidfy, you represent and warrant that you and each member of your household have not been and are not currently required to register as a sex offender with any government entity.
By registering as a service professional on the Platform, you do hereby consent to allow Rapidfy to perform background check using information you provide, and you understand that Rapidfy may review the information provided by the third-party verification service and that Rapidfy, after reviewing the results, may take whatever actions it deems necessary with respect to your Account. You hereby authorize Rapidfy to verify your representations and warranties herein, and you acknowledge that Rapidfy reserves the right, but not the obligation, to verify such representations and warranties and to take action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rapidfy from any loss or liability that may result from the background check and verification. In addition, you do hereby represent, understand and expressly agree that Rapidfy offers this third-party verification service as a convenience and does not have control over or assume any responsibility for the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the third-party verification service and/or the information provided by the third-party verification service. Rapidfy retains the right to terminate your Rapidfy membership based on the information provided by this third party verification service.
H. Optional Third Party Verifcation Services
Rapidfy uses a variety of tools in an effort to make our Platform as safe as possible for service professionals and Service Users. Among these tools are optional name verification, address verification, social security number verification, IC, passport, and criminal background checks for service professionals. Rapidfy uses PayPal.com to perform name and address verification when we enabled our payment solution.
Rapidfy may make these or other third-party verification services available to service professionals and Service Users. Service professionals and Service Users may use these services to verify information such as, but not limited to, name, address, national id number, criminal background, and professional license credentials. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you and each member of your household have never been the subject of a complaint, restraining order or any other legal action involving, arrested for, charged with, or convicted of any felony, any criminal offense involving violence, abuse, neglect, fraud or larceny, or any offense that involves endangering the safety of others. You hereby authorize Rapidfy to verify your representations and warranties herein, and you acknowledge that Rapidfy reserves the right, but not the obligation, to verify such representations and warranties and to take action it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
If you decide to use or access information provided by a third-party verification service offered through the Platform, you do hereby represent, understand and expressly agree that Rapidfy offers this third-party verification service as a convenience and does not have control over or assume any responsibility for the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the third-party verification service and/or the information provided by the third-party verification service. In addition, you understand that Rapidfy may review the information provided by the third-party verification service and that Rapidfy retains the right to terminate your Rapidfy Account based on the information. You affirm that all of the information you provide to Rapidfy as part of these third-party verification services is correct, complete, and applicable to you.
Service professionals may choose whether to make the information obtained from third-party verification services public on Rapidfy. If you decide to share any information from a third-party verification service publicly, you understand that the information in the report may factor into other party’s decisions to engage you as a service professional. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rapidfy from any loss or liability that may result from your sharing this report publicly.
I. Fair Credit Reporting Act
Rapidfy.com Sdn Bhd notifies you that it may, as part of your use of a third-party verification service, obtain a consumer report about you from a consumer reporting agency. Consumer reports may contain information on your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and mode of living, including but not limited to consumer credit, criminal history, workers' compensation, driving, employment, military, civil, and educational data and reports. If you decide to use or access information provided by a third-party verification service offered through the Platform, you warrant that you will comply with all applicable consumer reporting laws. If you decide to access, use, or share information provided by a third-party verification service offered through the Platform with any other party (either through this Platform or otherwise), you agree to do so in accordance with applicable law and to indemnify and hold Rapidfy harmless from any loss, liability, damage, or costs that may result from such access, use, or sharing of this information regardless of the cause. Rapidfy does not assume and expressly disclaims any liability that may result from the use of information provided by a third-party verification service.
J. Copyright Infringement Take Down Procedure
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements, your Notice may not be valid. Rapidfy will remove any infringing material, subject to the procedures outlined by Copyright act. Notwithstanding Rapidfy's instructions above, you are solely responsible for ensuring that any Notice you provide to Rapidfy complies with any legal requirement.
K. Modifications to or Termination of Platform
1. MODIFICATION OR CESSATION OF PLATFORM
Rapidfy reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that Rapidfy shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Rapidfy services.
2. TERMINATION BY RAPIDFY
3. TERMINATION BY YOU
4. EFFECT OF TERMINATION
Unless Rapidfy has previously canceled or terminated your use of the Platform (in which case subsequent notice by Rapidfy shall not be required), if you provided a valid email address during registration, Rapidfy will notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon Rapidfy's delivery of such notice.
Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of Rapidfy Data (as defined below), Marks (as defined below) and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that Rapidfy shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Platform. Upon Termination of Service, Rapidfy retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Platform for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted rapidfy hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose. In no event is Rapidfy obligated to return any Submitted Content to you. Sections G, I, K, L, M, N, O, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, and X, shall survive expiration or termination of the Platform or your Account.
You agree to indemnify and hold Rapidfy, and its officers, managers, members, affiliates, successor, assigns, directors, agents, service professionals, suppliers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Termination of Service.
L. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Rapidfy OWNS OR HOLDS THE LICENSES TO ALL DATA AND MARKS ON THE PLATFORM
The content on the Platform (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Data") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by Rapidfy, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Platform are the property of their respective owners.
Data on the Platform is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Rapidfy reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Platform and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Platform for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Platform or the Data therein.
2. RAPIDFY'S LICENSE TO YOU FOR THE USE OF DATA AND MARKS
The Platform may also contain Data of other users or licensors, which you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell.
Rapidfy may authorize you to use an "Embeddable Player" feature, which you may incorporate into your own personal, non-commercial websites for use in accessing the materials on the Platform; provided, however, that you provide a link back to the Platform on any pages that contain the Embeddable Player. Rapidfy reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Platform at any time.
M. Rapidfy Fees
1. FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
Joining Rapidfy, posting Services and viewing posted Services is free. Rapidfy reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to service professionals for other services that Rapidfy may provide, including but not limited to fees for contacting Service Users, responding to job leads generated by Rapidfy, or conducting transactions with Service Users through Rapidfy.
Rapidfy offers premium services to service professionals for a fee and may in the future offer additional services, like tax preparation and bookkeeping, that service professionals can also choose to purchase. Rapidfy reserves the right to charge fees for these services at its sole discretion.
2. FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE USERS
Joining Rapidfy, viewing posted Services, and bidding on posted Services is free. Rapidfy currently charges Service Users no fees for transactions completed on the Platform between Service Users and Services service professionals. However, Rapidfy reserves the right to charge a fee to Service Users in the future on a per-transaction basis, and reserves the right to do so in its sole discretion. Changes to this Fee Policy are effective after Rapidfy has provided you with fourteen (14) days' notice by posting the changes on the Platform.
You understand that we are acting solely as an intermediary for the collection of rents and fees between a Service User and a service professional who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. Because state and local tax laws vary significantly by locality, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to either Service Providers or guests.
5. REFUND POLICY
All sales on Rapidfy are final and non-refundable.
N. Negotiation of Terms of Service; Disputes Between Registered Users
1. NEGOTIATION WORKSHEET AND CONTRACT TEMPLATE
As a courtesy to Registered Users, to facilitate the negotiation and confirmation of the Agreement for Service, Rapidfy provides a general framework for negotiating the terms of Service (e.g., rate, scope of work) ("Negotiation Worksheet"). Registered Users acknowledge and agree that (i) they are solely responsible for addressing all issues that exist now or may arise in the future in connection with the applicable Service; and (ii) it is solely up to such Registered Users, if they so desire, to enter into a signed, written contract, that addresses all of the relevant issues and memorializes the agreed upon Negotiation Worksheet.
You should not rely on the any information or resources contained on the Platform, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet, as a replacement or substitute for any professional, financial, legal or other advice or counsel. Rapidfy makes no representations and warranties, and expressly disclaims any and all liability, concerning actions taken by a user following the information or using the resources offered or provided on or through the Platform, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet. In no way will Rapidfy be responsible for any actions taken or not taken based on the information or resources provided on this Platform. If you have a situation that requires professional advice, you should consult a qualified specialist. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining professional advice from a qualified specialist because of information or resources that are provided on this Platform, however provided.
2. RAPIDFY IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SERVICE CONTRACT
Each Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees that Rapidfy is NOT a party to any oral or written Agreement for Service, Negotiation Worksheet, or any contract entered into between Registered Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Platform.
3. NO AGENCY OR PARTNERSHIP
4. DISPUTES BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS
Subject to the provisions regarding disputes between Platform participants in connection with Feedback, your interactions with individuals and/or organizations found on or through the Platform, including payment of and performance of any Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or dealings, are solely between you and such individual or organization. You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any third party, including without limitation, service professionals and Service Users.
You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a service professional or provide Services to a Service User or use information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Wants and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which alone are responsible. You understand that Rapidfy does not and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Platform and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT RAPIDFY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS ON THE PLATFORM, OR BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS OR ANY PLATFORM USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RAPIDFY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ONE OR MORE PLATFORM USERS, REGISTERED USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE RAPIDFY, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
O. Dispute Resolution
1. GOVERNING LAW
Aspects of the Platform and other Rapidfy services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, Rapidfy may display advertisements and promotions on the service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Rapidfy on the Platform are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Platform does not necessarily imply endorsement by Rapidfy of any advertised products or services. You agree that Rapidfy shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
Q. Third-party Links, Contact Forms and Phone Numbers
R. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RAPIDFY AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PLATFORM, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS PLATFORM, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS PLATFORM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS SITE OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS PLATFORM, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS PLATFORM, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS PLATFORM IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WHEREIS" BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. RAPIDFY DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLATFORM. RAPIDFY DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT. RAPIDFY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTY, INCLUDING THIRDPARTY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND THE PUBLISHING OR POSTING OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
S. Limitations of Liability
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL RAPIDFY, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS VIA THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO AN AGREEMENT FORMED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PLATFORM, WHETHER OR NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE FORMED VIA THE PLATFORM IS IN EFFECT; (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (VII) ANY FAILED NEGOTIATIONS FOR A SERVICE, ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE DURING OR AFTER THE NEGOTIATION OF A SERVICE OR THE FORMATION OF A CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DISPUTE THAT ARISES BETWEEN USERS OF THE PLATFORM; (VIII) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (IX) ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT RAPIDFY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
2. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF RAPIDFY, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED RESPECTIVE PARTIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE PLATFORM, AND/OR SUBMITTED CONTENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO RAPIDFY BY YOU HEREUNDER.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RAPIDFY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUBMITTED CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RAPIDFY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY CONTRACT BETWEEN PLATFORM USERS ENTERED INTO INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PLATFORM.
3. FORCE MAJEURE
T. Indemnification and Release
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE PLATFORM USERS, YOU FOREVER RELEASE RAPIDFY (AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND EMPLOYEES) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR ANY SUBMITTED CONTENT.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which provides the following:
1. A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.
If you are not a California resident, you waive your rights under any statute similar to California Civil Code section 1542 that governs your rights in the jurisdiction of your residence.
U. Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS Q AND R MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
V. No Third-party Beneficiaries
X. General Information
2. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Platform must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
3. SECTION HEADINGS